Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holly, Jolly

Monday:
Time: 50:05 - Distance: 3.96 (0r 3.56) miles - Avg Pace: 12:38/mi. (or 13:54/mi.)
Calories: 461
Soundtrack: Heat

Wednesday:
Time: 40:05 - Distance: 3.34 (you get the idea) miles - Avg Pace: 11:59/mi.
Calories: 389
Soundtrack: Heat

Christmas in Columbia, Maryland. Yes, it was almost a week ago, but these above are the walks that flanked it. The second one was actually back in New York, and while I managed to avoid Holland Tunnel traffic, it took me so long to wind around it that I only had a few minutes along the Hudson. The Monday walk was on a bike path near my parents' house. Picture something like this on the right, only less green. More cold grey trunks against a lovely blue sky. It was a hilly walk, but picturesque and utterly without the bane of the city stroll: traffic! And Nike+ just shot me this. Good stuff.

No comments: