Friday, December 7, 2007

Layers

Tuesday:
Time: 35:08 - Distance: 2.82 miles - Avg Pace: 12:26/mi.
Calories: 329
Soundtrack: Potpourri of Shuffled Playlist Songs

Today:
Time: 40:08 - Distance: 3.09 miles - Avg Pace: 12:58/mi.
Calories: 360
Soundtrack: Secret Ingredients: The New Yorker Book of Food and Drink

I've shuffled this week's schedule around a little. Usually my walks are Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, with cross-training on Thursdays. But my first chance to walk on Wednesday was when I got back from tutoring at 11pm, and I just didn't have it in me. So resty Friday moved to Wednesday, walky Wednesday moved to Thursday, and I'll try and cross-train on Friday.

Not a whole lot to say at the moment, as I should be sleeping, but I have walked. It was slow going today, but I got out there. My feet are a little beat-up from being on them all day and from a semi-destructive pedicure I got Wednesday afternoon. More about that another time.

No comments: