Friday, November 30, 2007

Dough!

Wednesday:
Time: 35:07 - Distance: 2.85 miles - Avg Pace: 12:17/mi.
Calories: 332
Soundtrack: Avril Lavigne
Thursday:
Time: 35:08 - Distance: 2.8 miles - Avg Pace: 12:32/mi.
Calories: 326
Soundtrack: Mindless Eating

It's far later than I should be up, and so I'll be quick. I wrecked my lower back rolling out croissant dough on Tuesday, and so I made Tuesday a rest day, uncertain as to whether I'd be able to pick up the lost walk later in the week. Got up early on Wednesday, determined that I was able to stand, and walked off into the sunrise, holding in my abs the whole way in order to protect my back. That worked out okay, although I was a mess the rest of the day. Aleve and a nap in the evening made a huge difference, and now I'm feeling pretty good. Just took a walk that ended after midnight--my latest walk, the day after my earliest. I'm going to try and not do that again...unless I'm in Scandinavia in July. The new audio book is great; more on that another time.

No comments: