Sunday, November 25, 2007

Southbridge, Massachusetts

Time: 30.04 - Distance: 2.5 miles - Avg Pace: 11:59/mi.
Calories: 292 - Shins: Barely Even Noticed 'Em
Soundtrack: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

Yup, this is about what the landscape looked like on my walk last night. Booooring! But at least it ended up being safe. You never know when you're the only one on the street in a strange, quiet town. But it turned out to be fine, and I dare say I was among the only people to duck out of the post-wedding festivities for a workout before returning to the convivial fried food fest that was the evening hours. Blech. And yet...yum. Since it's still daylight back here in Brooklyn, I'm going to try and catch some rays and get out for my 35 minutes before the early nightfall of late November. More in a bit.

No comments: