Sunday, November 18, 2007

Step by Step

Time: 30:05 - Distance: 2.47 miles - Avg Pace: 12:09/mi.
Calories: 288
Soundtrack: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

Nice walk, but baby, it's cold outside! And still only November. I suppose that if I walked during the day I could incorporate some sunshine for warmer temps. Nick asked me tonight if I thought I was losing any weight, and I said that honestly, I didn't. Because I don't. Because I'm not. I realize that's not the point, and maybe it'll come, and maybe it won't, and regardless, what I'm doing is making me healthier, right? Right. Although if I'm at the same place that I was when I wasn't exercising, it does make a girl wonder. Of course, now I'm surrounded by bread, and so maybe I'd be in a different, softer, rounder place if I weren't walking. And let us not forget, this is only the beginning.

No comments: