Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fuschia/Fuchsia: Both Are on Dictionary.Com

Time: 30:08 - Distance: 2.48 miles - Avg Pace: 12:07/mi.
Calories: 289
Soundtrack: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

I did walk yesterday (I'm writing this on Thursday), but I fell asleep last night looking for the picture I wanted. I was trying to find one of my Marmot fleece jacket, because I thought it was a good indicator of the weather, but it seems that since no one sells it anymore, there aren't any photos. It's kind of like this one on the left, except that the body is bright pink and the highlights are dark fuchsia. Anyway...the walk was good. Sunny and windy. I had a little of the shin tightness starting out, but it passed. I wasn't sure for some of the walk whether I was really moving that quickly. But the overall pace is looking nice, and at the end Paula Radcliffe (I admit I didn't know quite who she was until I looked her up, but she's hot stuff!) congratulated me on my longest walk yet. Motoring around Park Slope for half an hour is fine, but I may want to explore other environs someday soon. Oh! Important note: I decided to wear some capri-length bottoms for a change of pace. The length was fine, although the material--a thin spandex cocktail--seems to have left my legs a bit pink and spotty from the cold. But the main point is that pants with a seam right up the middle of the crotch are to be avoided for ladies who dress for workouts to avoid panty lines. If that makes sense to you, I urge you to heed my advice. If it doesn't, thanks for reading this far.

No comments: